- Moore Farms is amazing!! Hands down the most beautiful Venue in NE Oklahoma. Whether you’re wanting to be outside or inside they have options to give you the wedding of your dreams! They have the most unique pavilion and the Hitching Barn is over the top with rustic charm! – Jessica
- This wedding venue is like something out of a fairytale with a rustic flare! I can’t think of a better location to start our “Happily Ever After!” The grounds were impeccably maintained and everything was very clean! 10 stars in every aspect!! – Amber
- I don’t think I can express in words how much Renita and Roger Moore at Moore Rustic Weddings impacted the most important day of my daughters life.They take such care and pride in making sure that your special day is everything you could imagine. Not to mention the venue is one of the most beautiful places to celebrate your wedding. Everyone who attended my daughters wedding said is was one of the best weddings they had ever been too. We live in Texas and had a lot of family come in from out of town. Tulsa was our home base and it was very easy to access the venue from there. Having the cabins available for the wedding party gave them a wonderful weekend to share together without the worry of getting back and forth from hotels. Choosing Moore Rustic Weddings was one of the best decisions we made. Give yourself a gift of a beautiful, relaxing, professional, caring, and unique setting and plan your wedding with Renita and Roger. – Susan
- Moore Farms is an amazing venue with the best owners! They made our day unforgettable. The land is beautiful with so many choices where to hold the ceremony, reception, etc.. The cabins on the property are perfect for staying in the whole weekend. I would recommend Moore Farms to anyone and everyone who is looking for an unforgettable wedding day! – Tory
- Moore Farms was absolutely the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, and weekend getaway. Roger and Renita Moore were more than helpful. They were willing to do anything we needed to make our wedding perfect. It was a HUGE benefit to be able to rent the venue from Thursday through Sunday. I made the entire weekend wedding memorable and special. The venue is beautiful, peaceful, clean, and versatile. We definitely recommend this venue to anyone because you can make it your own special event. The owners are flexible, easy to work with, and treat you like family.
- Moore Farms Rustic Wedding was the most romantic and peaceful place I could have ever picked. Not only was the scenery gorgeous, surrounded by woods and beautiful rolling hills, but the individuals who own it were just as beautiful on the inside. They were willing to go above and beyond for my husband and I. With turmoil, as there is always some at each wedding, they were the calm of the storm, ready to help where ever needed. As many brides tend to look back and wish they would have done certain things differently, for me my venue would not be one of them! – Monica
- We couldn’t have had a better venue for our daughter’s wedding. Everything about our experience from beginning to end was wonderful! The Moore’s have outdone themselves with creating this beautiful farm….gorgeous! We had so many compliments from our guest about how beautiful everything was! Highly recommend! – John & Lori Daniels Broken Arrow, OK.
- I cannot thank Renita, Stacy, and Roger enough for the wonderful experience we had at this venue for Courtney Hamby and John Hamby’s wedding! They are amazing to work with and Moore’s Rustic Farm is absolutely beautiful! Thank you again!- Rachel Buford
- I fell in love with all the pictures I was finding on Facebook and their website, but when my finance’, me and our parents went in person to check the place out, it took my breath away. I fell in love with everything. Renita made us feel like this was our place. By the time we left, I felt like I was one of her kids and we were family, made us feel so special. I can’t wait to have this place for the weekend, I don’t think we will want to leave. I just want to go and see the place everyday, its a good thing we don’t live so close by other wise I would 🙂 – Jazmine
- Moore Farms is a great place to get married or have an event. The venue is absolutely beautiful and provides options that fit the style you want for your event. They also provide a package where you and your guests get to stay in the cabins for two nights and three days. This was extremely helpful especially while trying to set up for my wedding. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Renita at Moore Farms, and the guests could not stop raving on how beautiful the Venue was. I would definitley recommend Moore farms to anyone planning a rustic wedding or event. – Chelsea
- I had my wedding here on 09/16/2017. It was completely magical in every way imaginable. First off, the owners Renita and Roger are the NICEST people on the planet. Very professional, very kind, they make it easy to choose Moore Farms to have your special day. Not like the venue scenery doesn’t sell itself, the most breath taking views you will ever see! Stacy and Katelyn coordinated our wedding, and all I can say is, WOW. They put my dream of a perfect wedding, into reality. Everything I imagined my day would be like, they exceeded that times 100. If I could go back, I wouldn’t change a single thing about my wedding day. These people you will work with, aren’t just Venue Coordinators, or Owners, they treat you like you are their own family and make your day just as special as they can. If I could give 100 stars, I would. Thank you all, for everything! – (The New) Mrs. Tara Midgley <3
- To Renita and all her staff…Thank You for letting us have our wedding at your beautiful venue! You guys were so kind and gracious which made our big day a breeze. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous this venue is. The pavilion is a timeless beauty and the barn, oh my goodness there are no words, its spectacular!! This venue is so unique and the view is amazing. If you’re looking for a true rustic venue with elegance look no further! They’re often imitated but never duplicated! Love, love, love!!
- Moore Farms is amazing! I knew the second we stepped out of the car to visit the venue, it was perfect for us. It was everything I was hoping for in our venue. SOOO many options from the barns, to the pavilion, to the spacious acreage to make the day super special. Renita and Stacy were so helpful with all of our questions and requests (even when we wanted to do fireworks for our Grand Exit). I couldn’t have asked for a better venue. I STRONGLY recommend it to anyone!!– Erin
Read all of our wedding reviews on our
Moore Farms Rustic Weddings & Event Barns
Moore Farms Rustic Weddings & Event Barns